WE ARE REMAINING OPEN DURING THE LOCKDOWN!
Premier Ford has announced new lockdown restrictions for Toronto effective Mon Nov 23. Registered Massage Therapists have been given the notice from the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario that these new directives do not affect us at this time, so we may continue to practise with all covid protocols in place.
Our team are all very grateful that we're able to keep working and will continue to take every possible precaution to keep every onel safe, including:
- leaving a minimum of 30 minutes between appointments to allow the room to air
- air filters and exhaust vents in every treatment room
- hand sanitizer stations throughout the clinic
- disinfecting all surfaces before and after every appointment
- pre-screening clients and staff, including taking temperature
- mandatory mask policy for staff and clients - 3 layer masks are recommended
- staggered appointment start times and reduced staffing to facilitate social distancing
Our thoughts are with the small business owners in the city who are not able to operate during this time, or are operating with limited options. Let's all try to do whatever is within our means to support them at this time. If you're unsure of what you can do, reach out to your favourite shop, restaurant, cafe, artist, musician, perfomer, etc. and ask what they need.